Simple, Clear Pricing
- $149 one-time setup fee (referral discount available)
- $99 per month
- Month-to-month contract
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Merchant account processing rates detailed below
Since 2004, Acceptiva has been an industry leader in the online payments and donations industry. Acceptiva has everything you should look for in an online donations service:
- Level One PCI DSS certified service provider
- Better Business Bureau accredited - A+ rated
- Friendly, knowledegable customer service
- Month-to-month contract, no termination fees
- 60-day money back guarantee
- See a full list of features here
To get started simply call us at 800-507-3871 or Sign Up Now. You'll need:
- A credit card to pay your one-time set-up fee
- Your organization's Federal Tax ID and contact info
Don't have a merchant account? We can help!
Learn more about merchant accounts
Already have a merchant account? Great!
Contact us for compatibility and pricing details.
After you've completed the sign up form we'll send you instructions for completing the Merchant Account application and information to get started building your first Acceptiva page. We'll also send you a receipt for your account set-up fee.
Can I use Acceptiva for FREE event registrations, tickets, or form pages where no payment is required?
Absolutely! Acceptiva offers pages for event registrations, sign ups and RSVPs etc, that don't require a payment. Pages not including a payment include all the functionality of payment pages, including an automated email receipt, and are processed at $0.25 per non-payment transaction.
Can I use Acceptiva to accept e-Checks/ACH transactions?
Certainly! Contact us for pricing information.
Acceptiva is an Independent Sales Contractor of TransFirst ePayment Merchant Services, a Registered Independent Sales Organization for Columbus Bank and Trust, Columbus, GA.
Acceptiva is an Independent Sales Contractor of Pivotal Payments, Inc., a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank: South Jordan, Utah, and BMO Harris Bank, N.A Chicago, IL., and Pivotal Payments, Inc., a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA.